why hello friends

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's Gone

Well I finally had enough of my long hair. It is gone. I watched the lady reap handfulls of the stuff off with her razor blade. It was rather tramatic. It had been up there growing for over a year now. We had gotten pretty close, he kept me warm through the cold Netherlands winter, but the tangled mess became annoying all too quickly. Here are a few pictures.

Before:

After:


Now perhaps I can walk into my house in peace without hearing "Dustin, cut your hair" every two minutes from my mom and dad! Sheesh, some people!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jason Taylor said...

WHAT????????? Well, I guess since MacGyver had short hair in the commercial, i can let this pass. but man, don't get rid of the jeep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home