why hello friends

Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Thousand Thanx

Well, I think it is appropriate to give a shout out to the wonderous Jason Taylor for keeping an eye out for all things MacGyver while I was gone. I am not sure if my readers know this but a while back there was an espn commercial in which a loser mentioned MacGyver in one of his lines. I loved that commercial, i don't care how he is mentioned, but the fact that the world still remembers such a spectacular protagonist with his witty lines and ingenious mind brings a smile to my face and a slight flutter to my step. Needless to say this last commercial rocked my face off with traditional Jason Taylor style. Apparently during the Super Bowl a special commercial aired (a commecial not aired here because they have dutch ones of coarse) featuring the one and only MacGyver in all of his goodness and had it not been for Jason I would have missed an event which I will now hold especially close to my heart. I highly recomend all my readers go check it out, it can be viewed at ifFilm.com. It is a commercial sure to bring joy to the worst days of any person with a soul. Thanks again JMoney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home